2019 Poulan Pro PP19H46 (960420204)
Call for Price
Equipped with a 46" reinforced steel cutting deck; Poulan Pro's newest 608cc POWER Series overhead valve engine that's engineered for excellent balance and low vibration, and features heavy-duty components for added durability and extended life; and automatic hydrostatic transmission that doesn't require stopping to change speed or direction, the all-new PP19H46 riding mower is a powerful machine. The rugged 46" high performance air induction deck provides excellent cut quality and features reinforced steel construction for added durability and long life (deck is backed by an impressive 10-year limited warranty). Plus the front axle is made with welded, heavy-duty steel for superior strength and durability. With a spring-assisted deck lift with six cutting height positions, it's easy to choose your favorite grass height or adjust to the best height for the current condition of your lawn, and the tight 16" turning radius is perfect for maneuvering around challenging terrain and obstacles like trees, shrubs, and flower beds. It also features mow-in-reverse technology that keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting in and out of reverse direction. And, two anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of scalping your lawn when mowing uneven terrain. Other great features include a durable steel hood that protects engine and stands up to major abuse; quick seat adjustments for a perfect fit and comfortable ride (with no tools required0; large 20" rear tires for excellent traction and comfortable ride; headlights; and a handy built-in cup holder.
- Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission: Equipped with automatic hydrostatic transmission for smooth, quiet operation and simple pedal operation for forward and reverse.
- Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels: Reduces risk of scalping lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and helps extend life of blade.
- Mow In Reverse: Simple mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting in and out of reverse direction.
- Headlights: Provide visibility in low-light or dark conditions and all types of weather.
- Vented Cutting Deck: High performance air induction cutting deck allows air to enter the deck from the top to allow excellent cut quality, bagging performance and grass dispersal even in heavy conditions.
- Easy Remove Hood: Hood can be removed quickly and easily for checking oil, replacing spark plugs, and performing other service or maintenance.
- 10 Year Limited Reinforced Deck Warranty: Steel-reinforced decks are backed by a10-year limited warranty.
- Spring Assisted Deck Lift: Easy-to-access, spring-assisted, lever-operated deck lift for simple, smooth, and quick adjustments to grass cutting height.
- Built-In Cup Holder: Convenient cup holder keeps your favorite beverage right at your fingertips.
- Durable Steel Front Axle: Heavy-duty fabricated steel front axle provides excellent strength and durability.
- Cylinder displacement: 608 cm³
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Loncin
- Engine name: Poulan Pro
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Power output: 18.7 hp
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width: 46 in
- Deck Wash Port: No
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Drive method: Pedal operated Automatic
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Speed forward max: 5.5 mph
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Cup holder: Yes
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Headlights: Yes
- Hour meter type: Digital
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat type: 11" mid back
- Base machine, height: 42.3 in
- Base machine, length: 71 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 15 in
- Tire size, rear Diameter: 20 in
- Turning radius, min: 16 in
- Weight: 428 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year Consumer Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.7 hp
- Engine Type
- Poulan Pro
- 608 cm³
- Wheel Size
- 20 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 46 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge