2019 Poulan Pro PP175G42 (960460075)
Call for Price
Equipped with a 42" cutting deck, powerful Briggs & Stratton® 17.5 HP engine, and fender-mounted, lever-controlled 6-speed transmission, the Poulan Pro PP175G42 riding mower is a powerful machine packed into a compact size. Capable of speeds up to 5.1 MPH, it's ideal for yards with flat, hilly, or uneven terrain, and with a spring-assisted deck lift with six cutting height positions, it's easy to choose your favorite grass height or adjust to the best height for the current condition of your lawn. A tight 16" turning radius is perfect for maneuvering around obstacles like trees, shrubs, and flower beds, and the mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting between forward and reverse directions. Other convenient features include headlights and built-in cup holder.
- Spring Assisted Deck Lift: Easy-to-access, spring-assisted, lever-operated deck lift for simple, smooth, and quick adjustments to grass cutting height.
- Durable Steel Front Axle: Heavy-duty fabricated steel front axle provides excellent strength and durability.
- Six-Speed Manual Transmission: Choose ideal speed for specific terrain with fender-mounted control lever and six built-in speeds.
- Powerful Engine: Equipped with dependable, efficient Briggs & Stratton® single cylinder engine with easy-to-service air filter.
- Step-Through Chassis: Wide step-through area for easier mounting and dismounting.
- Headlights: Provide visibility in low-light or dark conditions and all types of weather.
- Easy Remove Hood: Hood can be removed quickly and easily for checking oil, replacing spark plugs, and performing other service or maintenance.
- Large Rear Tires: Large, wide tires provide excellent traction, comfortable ride and reduced turf compaction.
- Mow In Reverse: Simple mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting in and out of reverse direction.
- Built-In Cup Holder: Convenient cup holder keeps your favorite beverage right at your fingertips.
- Cylinder displacement: 500 cm³
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine name: PowerBuilt
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 1.5 gal (US)
- Power output: 17.5 hp
- Anti-scalp wheels: 0
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Cutting deck type: Stamped vented deck system
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting width: 42 in
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Deck Wash Port: No
- Powder-coated cutting deck: No
- Spindle/mandrel type: Aluminium, vented
- Drive method: Lever-operated
- Transmission type: 6-Speed Gear
- Speed forward max: 5.2 mph
- Speed reverse max: 1.3 mph
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Cup holder: Yes
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Headlights: Yes
- Hour meter type: None
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat type: 9" low back
- Base machine, height: 42.3 in
- Base machine, length: 68 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 15 in
- Tire size, rear Diameter: 20 in
- Turning radius, min: 16 in
- Weight: 424 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year Consumer Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 17.5 hp
- Engine Type
- 500 cm³
- 6-Speed Gear
- Wheel Size
- 20 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 42 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge