2018 Poulan Pro PP19H46 (960420204)
Call for Price
Equipped with a 46" reinforced steel cutting deck, powerful Briggs & Stratton® 19 HP engine with pedal-operated automatic hydrostatic transmission that drives a lot like a car and doesn't require stopping to change speed or direction (just push the pedal and go), the Poulan Pro PP19H46 riding mower is a powerful performer. The 13-gauge reinforced steel deck and cast iron front axle provide exceptional durability, excellent stability, and long life. It's ideal for yards with flat, hilly, or uneven terrain, and with a spring-assisted deck lift with six cutting height positions, it's easy to choose
your favorite grass height or adjust to the best height for the current condition of your lawn. A tight 16" turning radius is perfect for maneuvering around obstacles like trees, shrubs, and flower beds, and the mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting between forward and reverse directions. Anti-scalp deck wheels reduce the risk of scalping your lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and large 20" rear tires with Turf Saver tread provide excellent traction and a comfortable ride, without harming your lawn. Other convenient features include headlights and built-in cup holder.
- Automatic Hydrostatic Transmission: Equipped with automatic hydrostatic transmission for smooth, quiet operation and simple pedal operation for forward and reverse.
- Mow In Reverse: Simple mow-in-reverse feature keeps blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting in and out of reverse direction.
- Anti-Scalp Deck Wheels: Reduces risk of scalping lawn when mowing uneven terrain, and helps extend life of blade.
- Vented Cutting Deck: High performance air induction cutting deck allows air to enter the deck from the top to allow excellent cut quality, bagging performance and grass dispersal even in heavy conditions.
- Headlights: Provide visibility in low-light or dark conditions and all types of weather.
- Easy Remove Hood: Hood can be removed quickly and easily for checking oil, replacing spark plugs, and performing other service or maintenance.
- 10 Year Limited Reinforced Deck Warranty: Steel-reinforced decks are backed by a10-year limited warranty.
- Spring Assisted Deck Lift: Easy-to-access, spring-assisted, lever-operated deck lift for simple, smooth, and quick adjustments to grass cutting height.
- Built-In Cup Holder: Convenient cup holder keeps your favorite beverage right at your fingertips.
- Durable Steel Front Axle: Heavy-duty fabricated steel front axle provides excellent strength and durability.
- Cylinder displacement: 608 cm³
- Motor/engine manufacturer: Loncin
- Engine name: Poulan Pro
- Fuel tank volume (with reserve): 2.5 gal (US)
- Power output: 18.7 hp
- Anti-scalp wheels: 2
- Blade engagement: Manual
- Cutting deck type: Stamped, Reinforced
- Cutting height, max (approximate): 4 in
- Cutting height, min (approximate): 1.5 in
- Cutting height steps: 6
- Cutting methods: Collect/Mulch/Side discharge
- Cutting width: 46 in
- Deck Wash Port: No
- Powder-coated cutting deck: Yes
- Drive method: Pedal operated Automatic
- Transmission type: Hydrostatic
- Speed forward max: 5.5 mph
- Speed reverse max: 2.5 mph
- Collector: Available as accessory
- Cup holder: Yes
- Front-End Protection: Optional
- Headlights: Yes
- Hour meter type: Digital
- Seat material: Vinyl
- Seat type: 11" mid back
- Base machine, height: 42.3 in
- Base machine, length: 71 in
- Tire size, front Diameter: 15 in
- Tire size, rear Diameter: 20 in
- Turning radius, min: 16 in
- Weight: 428 lbs
- Homeowner Warranty: 2 Year Consumer Warranty
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 18.7 hp
- Engine Type
- Poulan Pro
- 608 cm³
- Wheel Size
- 20 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 2.5 gal. (US)
- Deck Size
- 46 in.
- Discharge Type
- Collect/Mulch/Side discharge