2018 Generac XC6500 CARB Model #6824
Call for Price
XC Professional Series Portable Generators are engineered specifically for contractors and construction sites. Featuring Generac’s G-Force engine - the only pressure-lubed engine designed exclusively for generator use, providing reliable and durable best-in-class power on any jobsite.
- X Frame - Fully Wrapped, Heavy Duty 12 Gauge Steel Tube: Provides rugged durability and protects the generator and fuel tank from damage.
- Steel Lifting Pocket: Designed for easier lifting and transportation on jobsites by crane or forklift.
- Generac G-Force Engine: Features Best-in-Class power with full pressure lubrication and is optimized for generator use.
- Impact Resistant Fuel Tank Design: Recessed tank edges reduce damage when transported by forklift.
- Full Panel GFCI Protection: OSHA compliant with covered outlets to protect from the elements.
- Easy Access To All Routine Maintenance Areas: Including filters and spark plugs; no need to remove fuel tank or side panels.
- Never Flat Wheels With Steel Hubs: Makes movement around the jobsite easy and efficient.
- Protected Axle: Integrated into frame, shields from impact during transport.
- Welded Steel Feet: Reinforced for superior durability.
- Fold-Down Locking Handles: Features one-handed locking mechanism for easy storage.
- Engraving Plate: Allows unit to be tagged / cataloged for use in contractor and rental fleets.
- Oversized Glove-Ready Touchpoints: Fuel Valve, Choke Lever and Rocker Switches allow easy operation while wearing gloves
- TruePower™ Technology: Provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics, tools and appliances.
- Idle Control: Reduces noises and conserves fuel for extended run-times.
- Product Series: XC6500
- Model (Configuration): 6824-0 (EPA/CARB-California)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts: 6500
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts: 8125
- Rated AC Voltage: 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency: 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage: 54.2/27.0
- Engine Displacement: 426cc
- Engine Type: Generac G-Force
- Engine RPM: 3600
- Recommended Oil: 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method: Oil Pump
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 5%
- Choke Location: On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off: On Fuel Tank
- Starting Method: Recoil Pull Start
- Low Oil Shutdown: Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground: Yes
- Start Switch Type: Run/Stop
- Switch Location: On Control Panel
- Steel Lifting Pocket: Included
- Fuel Gauge: Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs): 8.5 (32)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours): 14
- Handle Style: Dual Folding/Locking
- Grab Bars: Yes
- Wheel Type: 10" Solid with Steel Hub
- Maintenance Kit: Included
- Warranty- Commercial: 2 Year Limited
- Warranty- Residential: 3 Year Limited
- Length in (mm): 34.3 (872)
- Width in (mm): 28.6 (727)
- Height in (mm): 32.5 (825)
- Extended Length in (mm): 46.8 (1188)
- Carton Length in (mm): 38.8 (984)
- Carton Width in (mm): 23.5 (597)
- Carton Height in (mm): 30 (762)
- Unit Weight lbs (kg): 243 (110.2)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 263 (119.3)
- Engine Type
- Generac G-Force
- 34.3 in. (872 mm)
- 28.6 in. (727 mm)
- 32.5 in. (825 mm)
- 243 lb. (110.2 kg)
- AC Output
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- 8.5 gal. (32 L)
- Run Time
- At 50%: 14 hours