2018 Bluebird D110 Towable Comber - 5.5 HP Briggs & Stratton
Call for Price
One hundred counter-rotating spring tines over a 38" width makes this towable comber extremely efficient. A lift handle engages the spring tine reel, which is chain driven by a 5.5 HP Briggs & Stratton engine. The D110 makes short work of large yards, commercial or institutional lawns, golf courses, and playing fields.
- Engine manufacturer: Briggs & Stratton
- Power: 5.5 hp
- Drive System: Chain Drive 6:1
- Frame Construction: Welded Steel
- Working width: 38 in.
- Working depth: 0.25 in.
- Standard blade type: Spring tines
- Product size, LxWxH: 40 x 49.5 x 41 in.
- Weight: 135 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- 5.5 hp (4.1 kW)
- Working Width
- 38 in. (96.52 cm)
- 40 x 49.5 x 41 in. (101.6 x 125.73 x 104.14 cm)
- 135 lb. (61.24 kg)