2018 STIHL HSA 94 R
Call for Price
With its professional-grade cutting capabilities ideal for pruning overgrown hedges, the HSA 94 R Hedge Trimmer offers optimal performance and durability in a battery package
Part of the STIHL Lightning Battery System® AP Series, the HSA 94 R is ideal for professionals looking for lightweight, quality performance. Featuring a commercial-grade, brushless electric motor, this energy-efficient and lightweight hedge trimmer is quiet and delivers ideal speed and run times. Designed with high torque, low blade speed and wide tooth spacing, the HSA 94 R is ideal for making powerful pruning cuts. The HSA 94 R also has instant start technology and features a variable speed throttle trigger with three performance levels offering cutting speeds ranging from 2,800 to 3,200 strokes per minute. The ergonomic handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction, allowing for efficient and comfortable use. The HSA 94 R requires no onboard battery. Rather, a variety of options are available that allow the operator to shift the battery weight to the back or hips for optimal weight distribution and user comfort. Trim hedges down to size efficiently with the HSA 94 R.
Note: Batteries, chargers and accessories sold separately.
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Tooth Spacing: 38 mm (1.5 in.)
- Weight w/o Battery*: 4.1 kg (9.0 lb.)
- Run Time (w/ AP 100) (Level 1/2/3): 45 / 40 / 35 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AP 300) (Level 1/2/3): 135 / 120 / 105 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000) (Level 1/2/3): 550 / 500 / 450 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000) (Level 1/2/3): 380 / 350 / 320 minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000) (Level 1/2/3): 700 / 630 / 570 minutes
- Stroke Rate (Level 1/2/3): 2,800 / 3,000 / 3,200
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Tip Protector: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage.
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 9.0 lb. (4.1 kg)